Church Cottage - Cottage holidays in Cattistock, Dorset
Here are the details for Church Cottage ideal for a cottage holiday in Cattistock, Dorset. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Church Cottage is an attractive, thatched cottage nestling proudly next to the church in this friendly and popular Dorset village. The cottage has been carefully and beautifully furnished with each room lovingly dressed with eclectic art which perfectly compliments the stylish hand chosen furniture.
The generous sitting room is the perfect space in which to unwind with bookshelves offering an extensive library for guests to enjoy whilst relaxing in front of the gas log fire on the sumptuous sofas. The light contemporary kitchen is very well equipped and guests can enjoy dining at the circular table. On the first floor there are two spacious and comfortable en-suite bedrooms, both tastefully presented with stylish furnishings and each with a television.
French doors from the sitting room open on to a sunny private terrace with elegant wooden benches, perfect for enjoying the tranquil setting with a good book, and further up the wide garden steps is a beautiful second terrace with a table and chairs just perfect for al fresco dining, where you can enjoy pretty views over the neighbouring churchyard and surrounding cottages.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- One bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower room.
- One bedroom with twin beds and en-suite bathroom.
- Enclosed garden with terrace and steps leading to a raised garden.
- Outdoor dining area and garden room.
- Parking for two cars.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- One small well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum two night stay.
- Underfloor heating throughout the property.
- Gas effect log fire with remote control.
- Stoves range cooker.
- 48" hidden television with Sky HD and DVD player in the sitting room.
- Integrated speaker system and iPod connection.
- Three further televisions with Sky in the kitchen and bedrooms.
- Extensive selection of books and games.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request. Travel cot is suitable for babies 24 months and older. No cot linen is provided.
- Garden furniture.
- Charcoal barbecue.
An idyllic and charming thatched cottage, beautifully furnished and presented to an impeccable standard and situated in the heart of the delightful Dorset village of Cattistock.
|Church Cottage has the following Facilities
The cottage has an enclosed garden
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 520.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
As you can see Church Cottage is located in a great location. The perfect base for any holiday around Cattistock. And well suited to explore the whole of
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. dorset-cottages.org.uk is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.