Downclose Piggeries - Cottage holidays in North Perrott, Dorset
Here are the details for Downclose Piggeries ideal for a cottage holiday in North Perrott, Dorset. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Downclose Piggeries is a delightful single storey dwelling located along a quiet country lane, just a quarter of a mile outside the lovely Hamstone village of North Perrott on the Somerset/Dorset borders. Just 35 minutes from West Bay on the famous Jurassic Coast and 6 miles from the pretty Dorset town of Beaminster, the property is very well located. A former Victorian Piggery, the property has been sympathetically converted to provide light and airy accommodation for up to three guests with fabulous views over the surrounding countryside.
The property sits on Downclose Farm and guests are welcome to explore the farmland and beyond, into the magical bluebell woods. Eggs are available from the free range hens, lamb and beef is also available from the farm’s grass raised beef and sheep.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps three guests.
- Double bedroom with 6' king size bed.
- Single bedroom with 3' single bed.
- Large walk in shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Parking for up to two vehicles.
- Walled patio area.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Children over 15 years are welcome.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Electric hob and oven.
- Larder fridge and full size freezer.
- Dishwasher and microwave.
- Washing machine.
- Freeview smart television.
- DVD player and digital radio.
- Beams in sitting room and main bedroom.
- Within walking distance of a good pub/restaurant.
- Fabulous views over fields and woodland.
- No steps to the property.
- Stable door from sitting room area to the former pig sty patio area with barbecue and garden furniture.
- Electric hob, oven, larder fridge, full size freezer, dishwasher and microwave, washing machine. Freeview smart television, DVD player, digital radio.
Downclose Piggeries is a delightful single storey dwelling located along a quiet country lane, just a quarter of a mile outside the lovely Hamstone village of North Perrott on the Somerset/Dorset borders. A former Victorian Piggery, the property has been sympathetically converted to provide light and airy accommodation for up to three guests with fabulous views over the surrounding countryside.
|Downclose Piggeries has the following Facilities
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are not permitted at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 349.00
|This cottage Sleeps
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- Dog Free
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
As you can see Downclose Piggeries is located in a great location. The perfect base for any holiday around North Perrott. And well suited to explore the whole of
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. dorset-cottages.org.uk is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.