Frog by the Sea Cottage - Cottage holidays in Chideock, Dorset
Here are the details for Frog by the Sea Cottage ideal for a cottage holiday in Chideock, Dorset. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
This 17th century, semi-detached cottage cleverly combines a traditional ham stone cottage with a Mediterranean style veranda, featuring stone balustrade and offering amazing panoramic sea views. As you gaze across the stunning West Dorset landscape you can look out beyond the pretty coastal village of Seatown to Lyme Bay and the wider Jurassic Coast.
The cottage has been furnished and equipped to an excellent standard with a glorious master suite which looks out to the sea and includes a sitting area, king-size bed and en-suite bathroom which also offers views of the sea whilst relaxing in the bath. There are two further well-appointed king-size bedrooms, both with their own stylish en-suites with walk-in waterfall showers. All bedrooms feature Hypnos beds. The cosy sitting room with wood burning stove and sumptuous sofas is the perfect room in which to relax and unwind, and the kitchen and dining room with french doors and impressive views allows guests to dine in comfort whilst admiring the landscape. An Arctic Spa hot tub is situated on the garden patio with wonderful views.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- One bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom.
- One bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower room.
- One bedroom with king-size zip and link bed (can be configured as two 2'6 beds on request) and en-suite shower room.
- Private south facing lawn garden to the side of the cottage with partial sea views and direct views of Golden Cap and Langdon Woods.
- 'Arctic Spa' hot tub that can accommodate a maximum of six people (see Notes).
- Wood burning stove.
- Private parking for up to three cars.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Up to three well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum three night stay.
- Underfloor heating in all bathrooms.
- Electric oven and separate hob.
- Integrated microwave.
- Smart television with Freeview.
- High chair, travel cot ( Linen not provided) and stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- External three pin socket for charging electric vehicles (see Notes).
This superb cottage has been lovingly and extensively refurbished and sits within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with magical sea views. It features a Mediterranean style veranda with a stone balustrade, all bedrooms offer luxurious en-suite bathrooms and there is also the bonus of a private hot tub.
|Frog by the Sea Cottage has the following Facilities
There is a Hot Tub at this cottage
Sea within 5 miles
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
The cottage is equiped with a Hot Tub - the perfect luxury all year round
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 847.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| This cottage is within 5 miles of the sea
Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
Frog by the Sea Cottage
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
As you can see Frog by the Sea Cottage is located in a great location. The perfect base for any holiday around Chideock. And well suited to explore the whole of
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. dorset-cottages.org.uk is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.