Thatched and built of stone, Peppard Cottage is a large stylishly refurbished Grade II listed cottage built in Tudor times and retaining cosy inglenook fireplaces and beams. Ideally located, facing onto the village green with views of the hills. The property boasts a delightful rear garden with garden furniture for al-fresco dining.
Sydling St Nicholas is rated one of the prettiest, small villages in Dorset with thatched cottages, chalk streams, ducks and a children's play area tucked away off the High Street. There is also an award-winning pub, the Greyhound, where you can enjoy a variety of fish dishes caught the previous day from the Jurassic Coast along with excellent steak and game.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one family bathroom.
- We recommend the accommodation is suitable for maximum of six adults and one baby.
- Wood burning stove.
- Pretty, rear garden.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Sorry, not suitable for small children.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Thatched roof, exposed beams and window seats.
- Limestone floors and granite work surfaces in the kitchen.
- Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- 2 TVs, and DVD player. Payphone.
- Garden furniture.
- Sorry, no barbecues due to thatch.
- Stairgates are unable to be provided due to uneven walls in the property.
Thatched and built of stone, this large and stylishly refurbished Grade II listed cottage, built in Tudor times, retains delightful features such as inglenook fireplaces and beams. Ideally located, facing the village green at Sydling St Nicholas, one of Dorset’s prettiest small villages.