Puckhams - Cottage holidays in Stoke Abbott, Dorset
Here are the details for Puckhams ideal for a cottage holiday in Stoke Abbott, Dorset. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Puckhams is wonderfully situated in the delightful, quiet, rural village of Stoke Abbott with a church which dates from the 12th century and quiet village pub which serves excellent food. The property sits in its own beautiful mature gardens to the front and rear with fine peaceful views. It has been renovated to a high standard and provides luxury, spacious, practical accommodation, flooded with natural light and furnished in a classic contemporary style.
The surrounding countryside has been designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and provides an abundance of wonderful local produce and walking experiences from the back door.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps twelve guests.
- Five bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and two family bathrooms.
- Twelve guests can be accommodated on the basis of three guests sharing a bedroom with three single beds on the second floor and a further guest using a daybed in one of the first floor double bedrooms.
- Open fire.
- Large mature gardens with a small stream running down one boundary in the rear garden.
- Parking for six vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Sorry, no stag or hen parties.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Underfloor heating in the hallway and main bathrooms also with heated towel rails.
- Oil Aga, electric Rangemaster, microwave, two fridges with large freezer compartments, double dishwasher.
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and sink in utility room.
- Flat screen TV with Sky Plus HD, Sky Sports and DVD player in the family room. Flatscreen TVs with DVD and Sky in cabinets in the first and second bedrooms on the first floor.
- Music system in dining room.
- Land line for local calls (no charge). No mobile phone reception in the village.
- A cot and a highchair are available along with two stairgates upon request.
- Barbecue and outside furniture.
Puckhams is wonderfully situated in the delightful village of Stoke Abbott. The property sits in its own beautiful mature gardens with fine views. The surrounding countryside provides an abundance of wonderful local produce and walking experiences.
|Puckhams has the following Facilities
Keen on fishing? there is fishing on site or nearby
Sea within 5 miles
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are not permitted at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 1046.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| This cottage is within 5 miles of the sea
Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- Dog Free
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
As you can see Puckhams is located in a great location. The perfect base for any holiday around Stoke Abbott. And well suited to explore the whole of
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. dorset-cottages.org.uk is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.